2021-06-01 | Build 6.00.710
- Bug Fix: QW6Admin no longer keeping security database opened and locked.
2021-05-27 | Build 6.00.709
- Bug fix: Invalid flag being used for Authenticate Edit.
- Shared Configuration: New exclamation overwrite prompt when publishing files to shared folder
- Shared Configuration: Publish files will create backup of destination with timestamp in filename
- QW6Admin number of variables to average was not being validated for Average type variables.
2021-05-07 | Build 184.108.40.2068
- Added security database line to Application Properties dialog box in QW6
- Improved performance with saving security user records.
- QW6 desktop now has Export to CSV option from the File menu.
- QW6Admin popup file paths change from absolute to relative would trigger modify.
- Qw6Admin security editor now has Export to CSV function from the File menu.
- New dynamic date filters on Utilities Move command.
- Loading and filtering speed improvements.
2021-03-30 | Build 220.127.116.116
- Bug fix. Runtime error loading and concatenating script files not having final CrLf characters.
- Views menu now updating after add/remove views from within the Views Manager
- QW6Admin security new user password expiry date is null by default
- QW6Admin security password change now sets password expiry to current date plus 90 days if not null
- QW6Admin fixed editing of directory file items
- QW6Admin variable popup file path changed from absolute to relative would trigger modify. Paths are no longer changed to avoid the unnecessary modify.
- QW6Admin modify of views after structure change may cause View to become corrupted due to invalid data formatting.
- Read/Write of input/output files moved to QWAccess with new public methods.
- Bug fix for variable information not showing popup information
- QW6Admin bug fix on popup selector dialog. List box should not update content when item is selected.
- QW6Admin Batch Upgrade will test for file exist and overwrite. If overwrite is false but file does not exist, the source file will be ported to QW6. This allows batch upgrade to be run again later to bring forward any new data from QW5 while not changing the QW6 template. Basic testing of source and destination schema is performed to ensure compatibility.
- Bug fix. Directory file editor not responding to the move item buttons correctly. Bad index pointers.
- Bug fix. Directory file editor not properly binding to View Name column.
2021-01-25 | Build 18.104.22.1682
- QW6Admin Batch Conversion dialog now clears the log window after Upgrade button click.
- QW6Admin Batch Conversion dialog will always modify the destination folder after the source folder has been changed. To modify the destination, do so after selecting the Source folder.
- Added more tests to prevent unnecessary modify of data when performing a save or upgrade.
- Error trap and properly handle null popup file in QW6Admin.
- Trap invalid popup file name in editor for QW6Admin.
- Registration dialog is more stable after encountering errors connecting to License Server.
- QW6Admin shutdown time has been improved.
- Bug fix. Transaction file not writing proper authenticated username.
- Bug fix. Attempting to edit last variable with PROTECTED attribute causes runtime error.
- Relative and absolute paths to I/O files and Popups are now properly respected. Paths are converted to relative when applicable. Absolute paths remain unchanged.
- Template upgrade/migration will now copy popup files to destination directory if paths are in same directory as the original source template.
- Begin screen now shows Title followed by File Name for recent and existing views.
- Add/Edit screen fixed double variable move after selecting popup
- Add/Edit screen fixed enter key not moving to next variable
- Add/Edit screen fixed background colour of editing cell to remain selected
- Begin Screen home directory now respects default data directory.
- Changing home directory from Begin Screen now removed. Must be set in Shared Configuration.
- Application Properties dialog now shows Default Data Directory
- Fixed FilePack not collecting some supplementary files associated with the template
- QW6Admin renamed Archive to Backup
- QW6Admin Backup fixed text box being cleared after pressing cancel from browse for file dialog
- QW6Admin Restore added buttons to select all/none file items from the checked list
- MOVE tests archive template for compatible schema when option to APPEND data has been selected. Incompatible schemas are archived, and a new archive template is created.
- Archive, Backup, and Restore now use the same zip archive format.
2020-11-20 | Build 22.214.171.1240
- Error trap execution of queries in QW6Documenter
- Removed auto execute of queries from drop down combo in QW6Documenter
- Bug Fix: User Sign In menu not properly enabled after Sign Out
- Bug Fix: QW6Admin right click context menus not properly enabled for copy / paste.
- Bug Fix: File Pack not collecting change log (QWL6) and message log (QWM6) files
- New Unit of Measure item for variables; FILENAME. Displays file picker button […] on Update and displays data in blue on the log sheet to indicate a hyperlink. Mouse click on the log sheet cell launches the file with the associated viewer.
- Enhancements to License Query Server. Show more connection data and concurrent license usage.
- QW6 Admin improved message box text and caption for validation errors.
- Added progress bar and cancellation for Batch Upgrade in QW6 Admin
- Added log file and display for Batch Upgrade summary in QW6 Admin
- Bug Fix: Potential Subscript out of Range err in Update when cycling through Protected variables
- Concurrent licensing with reservations now writes a temporary 48-hour key on the client workstation. This allows critical workstations have a valid license while offline or when temporary License Server downtime occurs.
- QW6 Admin supports Windows Authentication for password recovery. Users in the Administrators group can gain access to QWAdmin and QWSecurity after successfully authenticating.
- Bug fix: Text variables not updating properly after EDIT.
- Busitech http://www.busitech.com Quality Window 6
- No longer display Current Field Out of Bounds error on Update.
- Bug Fix: My Value column disappears when clicking on Current Value column.
2020-09-29 | Build 126.96.36.1990
- Previous Value (F9) default setting has been moved to Security Editor options dialog
- Previous Value (F9) is now a permission that can be assigned to security users
- Previous Value (F9) permission for security user is now off by default
- Sample Applications now installed to C:\Busitech\QW6\Sample Applications
- Installer now initializes and writes default settings for QW6
- Fix debugger not always starting properly when DEBUGMODE flag is set to TRUE
- Bug Fix: App Config reader was not properly loading the last line of the file
- Bug fix: Allow change password when user password has expired
- Bug fix: Trap runtime errors in license registration dialog
- Bug fix: Control and Relate not properly displaying range chart with toolbar toggle button
- Bug fix: Security Import Legacy Database now assigns Admin role to QWADMIN users
- Bug fix: Runtime error “Item already a member of a collection” while saving template containing importedvariables from another template.
- Bug fix: Variable indices not updating after Duplicate Variable in QW6Admin
- Bug fix: Message log not properly writing entries for Variables added and/or moved
- Message Log now includes variable names and variable numbers in log message data
- Reformatted output for message log records to improve readability
- QW6Documenter now stores database and configuration file in ProgramData\Busitech\QW6
- Bug fix: Beginning of data file pointer not properly set when record count is 1.
- Bug fix: QW6SQLWizard “Invalid property array index” when query result count is 0.
2020-09-14 | Build 188.8.131.524
- Fixed QW6Launch list items out of synch issue
- Fixed QW6Launch not properly saving changes
- Installer applies modify permission on Sample Applications for current user
2020-09-10 | Build 184.108.40.2062
- Fixed runtime error committing changes in QW Spec Manager
- Additional help links included within utility programs
- Fixed runtime error in QW6 Launch Tray when moving position of item in list
2020-09-04 | Build 220.127.116.111
- QW6 proper handling of command line files when authentication is turned on.
- QW6 Authenticated user’s default document overrides any command line file.
- QW6Version executable now saves output to Documents as default location
- QW6Version now generates PDF instead of MHT when Save Report is invoked
- QW6 Launch Tray configured with new default apps
2020-09-02 | Build 18.104.22.1680
- Updated application icon
- Updated help links from menu
- Updated contextual help from toolbar button
- Resolved invalid date format validation error in Update
- Resolved Range variable data not being written to disk
- Added option to auto size stats box to content or fill control
- Relationship grid now has focus rectangle on cell instead of filled rectangle
- Updated help links in QW6Admin
2020-07-14 | Build 22.214.171.1247
- Fixed runtime error 9 subscript out of range on Filter tab
- Widened rightmost column on Filter tab grid
2020-07-10 |Build 126.96.36.1995
- Fixed Alarm screen not displaying properly
- Fixed Auto Update Config at startup not respecting option to disable
2020-07-10 | Build 188.8.131.523
- Added link to Alarms.pdf help file invokable from the Help/Contents menu
- Automatically query license server for shared configuration now turned on by default
- Pacifier dialog now shown when query license server for shared configuration
- Added QW6Documenter to the installation package
- Added icon for QW6Documenter on QW6Admin Begin Dashboard